Monday, October 18, 2004

Rockstar-wannabe reveries

A few months back, I was going through the pics in the Photos Section of the Fatal Posporos Yahoogroup. I was looking at Donna's wedding pics, and I was sooo envious of her rockstar wedding!!! It made me want so much to have a wedding just like that: everyone dressed up for the occassion, of course, but the reception would feature a jamming session wherein my friends get to play onstage and unleash their inner rockstar. I'm not sure though if my family would appreciate that, hehehe.


Photo by Kai Huang, taken from http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fatalposporos/lst


And just last Thursday, at Conspiracy Bar along Visayas Ave., I was watching rockstar kids run around the place, with their mommies and daddies in tow, and my rockstar wedding daydream started progressing into a fullblown rockstar FAMILY reverie! The kids were none other than the Cambio Kids - Kaio Dancel, Veda Zabala, and Atari Marasigan. Real cute bundles of joy, little versions of their cool rocker parents. Sometimes they'd climb up onstage to join their parents who were busy with their own respective instruments, or maybe they'd just quietly sit on the platform and bob their heads to the music. Whatever they did, they were really amusing to watch. One especially cute moment was when Kaio was insisting that he go into the Ladies Room because his mommy was there, and Uncle Ebe had to convince the kid with all his logic that the room was for girls only =P



Kaio also had his turn doing percs as Mommy Kris's band Fatal Posporos reunited onstage for that special night only. Daddy Vin was there to help out set the beat. The best moment, however, was at the end of one song wherein Kaio started licking the tambol (er, what do you call that instrument? hehehe) like a lollipop, making the audience giggle in amusement. Kris only had to say, "Uh, he got that from me..." =)







1 comment:

karl said...

Ayus ang cute ni Kaio buti nagmana kay Kris hehe