Thursday, May 12, 2005

My baby's back =)


Ain't my baby pretty?

My baby's home (actually matagal na)! *insert big happy smile*

Asti came home after two days at the vet. She's quite ok now, she just can't use her left leg properly (pilay). The vet says a couple of things could've been wrong with her: arthritis, naipit na nerve, calcium deficiency. So now she's taking a handful of pills for these things. And she's learning how to balance with just one fully-functional hindleg (nadudulas nga lang siya sa marble floor).

Man, my baby's *old*. The doc says each dog year is equal to 7 human years. So I actually have a 63-year-old baby! :O

And one more thing - Asti has to lose weight, hehehe. She weighed in at 9lbs, and for a dog her size (toy poodle), dapat daw mga 8lbs or less lang daw, hahaha! Well, the perils of living in our house - everybody needs to diet, even our dog :P If Asti loses some weight, at least hindi mahihirapan yung legs niya.

I'm just glad my baby's back =)

2 comments:

JAm said...

hope your *baby* gets better soon...Ü

- d a c s - said...

Hehehe, medyo ok na siya. Halos normal na ulit lakad niya :P

Baby ko yan all right! :D