Sunday, June 05, 2005

Panahon na para magsaya

Yeah, uh huh.

Hehehe, pasukan na naman - aka tapos na ang bakasyon! So there, one last hirit bago maging busy sa pasukan...

- - - - -

I've updated my gig sked site, so para sa mga naghahanap ng gigs this June, check this out:
http://www.freewebs.com/mightydacs98

- - - - -

I've also updated the sidebar. May mga additional links to band websites and to the official site of the Fete dela Musique 2005 as well.

Awesome as the line-up for this gig is, I'm 99% sure I'm not going. My first and only Fete was last year, kasama ko si Drew and my Pisay co-teachers. The rain was a pain in the butt, but what really annoyed me was the volume of people. Saka ko na-realize na hindi talaga ako pang-big-venue-gig. I prefer small, intimate bar gigs. Less annoying people to deal with. Hehehe.

- - - - -

I got the same load for this year: 3 bio1 (2nd year) classes, 1 homeroom, and most probably I'm still adviser of Samapi.

This year I'll be teaching Adelfa, Camia, and Champaca, all in the afternoon (yehey! - I'm so *not* a morning person).

And guess what...exactly 10 years ago, I started my sophomore life in Pisay as part of Camia '98. This Monday, I'll be starting my 2nd year of teaching in Pisay as the adviser of Camia '08. Hehehe, wala lang, natuwa lang ako =P

- - - - -

I expect I'll be kinda busy this schoolyear kasi may bagong nadagdag sa buhay ko - I'll be starting my Masters in Environmental Management in Ateneo this June.

Yep, Atenista na po si Dacs ;)

- - - - -

Stuff I wish to avoid this schoolyear: procrastination, tardiness, impulsive shopping. Hehehe. Darn it, kelangan ko na mag-ipon!!!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

jona said...

nask naman si ma'am dacs. . . i'm sure ikaw pa rin ang coolest bio teacher ever. . . at atenista ka na. . . er, medyo nabawasan pala nun yung cool factor. . . hehehehehe. peace:)

JAm said...

Stuff I wish to avoid this schoolyear: procrastination, tardiness, impulsive shopping. Hehehe. Darn it, kelangan ko na mag-ipon!!!

hmmm... wedding bells??? :p