Friday, June 23, 2006

The forest will give us the answer

Yey, weekend!!!

- - - - -

Rants muna 'cause I wanna end this on a good note :)

- - - - -

Anlakas ng ulan sa Pisay kanina (sa Pisay lang daw eh noh)! I braved the rain and parking lot flood kasi ayaw kong umuwi ng late. When I got to the car, I realized I left my baunan at the Bio Unit. Eh weekend so di pwedeng balikan the next day. Tsss. Tas pagbalik ko sa kotse wala nang ulan. Pffft.

- - - - -

On the way home, I passed Katipunan. Cars were slowing down sa may tapat ng The Barn. There was a kitten na nasagasaan :( I had to maneuver para sa gitna siya ng gulong ko. Ang masama pa nun, sumisipa pa yung kitty! Waaaaah! :'(

Isinigaw ko nalang yung frustration. Mag-isa lang naman ako sa kotse. And in the car stereo my AI rocker dude Chris Daughtry was singing "It's not the time to break down..." Hahaha! Ganda ng stuff niya with his band, Absent Element! Listen to them.

- - - - -

And that's a segue to my latest addiction:

Highly recommended!
Nasa Tower Records na dito!


Click to listen to samplers from the album.


Rise and fall
Climb the walls
Won't stop 'til I have it all

Persistence
Resistance
One man can make the difference

The battle's inside of me
The fight's begun but not yet won
And I won't become
One more casualty

- "Casualty", Marty Casey and Lovehammers


Hard rockin' pop rock. Hmmm...not really pop rock, but the tunes are catchy. So there. Seems like losing to JD in Rockstar:INXS was the best thing that happened to Marty Casey...'cause his band rocks and we wouldn't have this album to enjoy if INXS got Marty ;)

Now if only Chris Daughtry stays with Absent Element...they rock, too.

No comments: