Friday, October 12, 2007

A Mighty Update (Somewhat)

Things are busier over there on my Multiply sites :D So here's a quick recap of what's been going on over there. If you're on Multiply, add me up! :)

*

I finally finished loading up my '90s playlists! Yey! I really wanted them to come with blog posts, but I guess that'll have to wait till the Christmas break. In the meantime, let me share with you "My '90s Faves": 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999. These playlists are by no means complete. Again, I can hopefully add to them during the next long break.

*

These are on my Multiply, but they're right here on the sidebar as well, so lemme direct your attention there for a while:

Two great gigs this Saturday, October 13: Revolver @ saGuijo, Admit One @ Club Dredd! Wishing you could be in two places at one time, huh?

*

Rants and Raves:

Elliott Yamin on MYXellaneous
Revisiting Britney's "Baby One More Time"
OnL breaks up!
Sugarfree + MSO is love!
My coming-of-age film: Now and Then (1995)

*
Still very much hung over Elliott Yamin (really? nooo...), so I asked elfilipinoloco for a big favor, and since he's my favorite big little brother, he'll gladly oblige :D

Miss ya, DJ! Uwi na, dali!

*

I recently voted online for the 14th NU107 Rock Awards, and discovered how much of a Sugarfree fan I am. Of sooo many choices, I really wanted to split my votes among all my favorite bands. But in the end, Sugarfree got most of em :P


*

I've been an Elliott fan (Elliott Yamin na naman?!) since AI5, but I only recently joined some awesome online communities dedicated to the man. Come check these groups out, the folks there as fun as hell, and it's really awesome to interact with such wonderful fans and know about other people who share the same passion as you.

Etrain - the official Elliott Yamin forum (which was set up by a Pinoy!)
Yaminoys - the Yahoogroup for Filipino EY fans

*

Been uploading albums every now and then at my more personal Multiply. Check em out (weddings, Pisay happenings, Bio1 stuff, etc.)!


*

I guess that would be it. It's been hella crazy since Elliott visited Manila. "I never felt nothing in the world like this before."

No comments: