I'm now a fan of the Barack and Michelle love team! Their relationship with each other, with their kids, and how they're raising the First Family is really something, especially in a country where more than half of all marriages end up in usually messy divorce.
Check out the links below! Sobrang napa-awww ako, lalo na sa proposal ni Pres. Obama
Barack Obama, 47, inspired a lot of people all over the world when he was elected the 44th president of the United States of America and being the very first African-American to do so. Even his marriage is admired by the people who supported him.
He and his wife Michelle, 44, were married in October 3, 1992. In an interview, Michelle talked about her husband’s wedding vows: “Barack didn’t pledge riches, only a life that would be interesting. On that promise he’s delivered.”
One observation says the greatest benefits of the Obama presidency is hidden in plain sight: the relationship between Michelle and Barack. They provide a great role model of a healthy relationship, at a time when such models are sorely needed.
Here are some articles about the Obamas’ relationship/marriage:
- Obamas recall first date, proposal that ’shut up’ Michelle (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Obama Relationship: A Major Benefit Nobody’s Talking About (The Huffington Post)
- Quotes about the marriage of Michelle & Barack Obama (About.com)
- The Obama Marriage (Slate.com)
- The Obamas’ Greatest PDA Moments (SLIDESHOW)