Saturday, July 04, 2009

It's another of those WHATWEEKENDS...

Di pa natatapos araw ko, nagsimula na ulit siya.

Yesterday was a FULL day. It was one activity after another, plus a number of STDs (stuff-to-do) in between. Thank God Andrew came to pick me up, so we had some (but not enough) quality time over dinner.

Worked Friday late night into Saturday early morning, finishing test items for the UPCAT review. By 3:00 a.m., Friday clothes changed into Saturday clothes, as I had to accompany my sis to the airport for the 4:00 a.m. arrival of her fiance. After breakfast with them, I headed off to Pisay. At 6:30 a.m., I was back where I was just around 12 hours ago.

Since 5:15 a.m. Friday, the sleep that I've had til now, 1:30 p.m. Saturday, are the naps I sneak in during MRT and car rides, and power naps here at the Bio Unit, before and after the UPCAT review.

I'll be heading home to Las Pinas in a while. Though I really need to get some shut-eye, there's still a lot of work waiting for me...checking, prepping, raket for wedding fund...

It's another of those WHATWEEKENDS...

...Gusto ko manood ng Ice Age 3, 3D! I'm pretty sure it won't be as disappointing as Transformers...but that's another blog entry...

No comments: