Sunday, January 30, 2005

My preciousss...

Believe it or not, Jal (of Sugarfree) and I have something in common. It's this little baby over here:


The Canon Powershot A95
Photo taken from
Dpreview.com

We got our units a couple of days apart - Jal getting his from the US, whereas I got mine from Singapore. That's the secret actually: get it from abroad, 'cause it's a couple of thousands more expensive here. My sis-in-law got me a cool deal too, 'cause the cam came with a reliable warranty (she's based in Singapore anyway), a tabletop tripod, cleaning kit, 128 Compact Flash card, rechargeable batteries, and a neat camera bag! Basta, ang saya =D

Haven't baptized My Precious yet at any bar gig, but
the Sugarfree Mall Tour at SM North was a fun way to start. And this is one of the first celebrity pics taken by My Precious:


Jal waiting to sign fans' stuff at their autograph signing session

We were both so excited about our new toys. Jal even diligently surfed the net for sites that could teach him a bit more about Digital Photography. Check out the shots from Jal's A95:
http://www.photonski.com/jalski. As for me, I'll be posting gig pics at My Yahoo Photos soon...soon as I actually get to watch a gig, hehehe. So far, it's just the Sugarfree Mall Tour pa lang (the older pics are c/o of My Sinaunang Precious, the Canon A60). I also post non-gig stuff at my other Yahoo Photos account.

No comments: