Monday, October 31, 2005

Seven

Was tagged by Angel (salamat sa pahirap, hahaha!).

I did this na sa Friendster before but I forgot my answers already :D

7 things that used to scare me
1. bus rides to and from baguio
2. death
3. wala na kong maisip...
4.
5.
6.
7.

7 things that scare me now
1. fire
2. earthquakes
3. being underwater; the open ocean
4. plane crashes
5. the unknown
6. the sensation of falling
7. losing someone

7 things i like most
1. music
2. biology - yup, i really do!
3. photography
4. doggies
5. going online
6. sleeping
7. spending time with friends

7 random facts about me
1. insomniac na batugan
2. net addict
3. closet stalker
4. environmentalist/molecular biologist wannabe
5. tends to have a crush on older guys - gary sinise, jason isaacs, and some people i actually know
6. badly missing my 9-yr-old doggie Asti (gone to doggie heaven)
7. i love pisay

7 important things in my bedroom
1. guitar na bigay ni Kuya JC, circa 1994/1995?
2. guitar na bigay ng Camia '08
3. CD and cassette collection
4. music mags and songhits collection
5. bio teaching stuff
6. my baby pillow na kasing tanda ko
7. memorabilia (aka trash) of my life

7 things i plan to do before i die
1. find certain people
2. have a band of my own and gig around
3. learn photography for real
4. own a Mitsubishi Eclipse (I don't care kung laos na siya by then)
5. meet Adam Duritz, Jeff Corwin, Robin Williams, etc
6. tour Europe and the rest of Asia
7. get married, have kids

7 things i can do
1. stay up for 24+ hours
2. stay asleep for 24+ hours
3. play some guitar
4. take nice gig pics
5. go malling/gigging/whatever alone
6. cram
7. live without TV

7 things i can't do
1. swim
2. cook
3. be on time
4. give up my sweets
5. speak Ilocano (I want to learn)
6. make poetry (I used to)
7. live without music

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. makes me laugh/smile
2. self-confidence
3. has his own mind
4. i'm a sucker for rocker dudes
5. can be on the same wavelength as i am
6. appreciates intellectual conversation as well as nonsense chitchat
7. loves his mom

7 things i say the most
1. oi/oist
2. ayos
3. anuba?
4. ngi/ngek
5. hello (as in d-uh)
6. *bleep*
7. ok, good afternoon (adelfa/camia/champaca)

Your turn ;)

No comments: