I'll probably be the happiest person on Earth on Saturday night...
- - - - -
This Saturday, join us as Admit One celebrates its fifth anniversary with all of the original Admit One core bands!
and a one-night only reunion by
Saturday, November 18, 2006, 9:00pm
saGuijo Cafe, 7612 Guijo Street, San Antonio Village, Makati City
P130 with one (1) free drink
Prizes and freebies to be given away!
- - - - -
In other news:
I've got a couple of STDs (Stuff To Do), so express WUWD (What's Up With Dacs) nalang (what's up w/ the acronyms, dude...):
- Saturday waits...
- 2 weeks to go 'til 3rd Quarterly Exams. Toxic!
- Because of Sonoluminescence, I am currently addicted to Urbandub. Rabii (my iPod) has been playing Birth, Influence, and Embrace NONSTOP since October 28. Anuba.
- My sister's dog (whose pic lies somewhere in this blog) has been peeing on my guitars (guitar cases, actually) whenever he gets to sneak into my room! @#$^*()#$!!!
- PC upstairs crashed. So all digipics since the last time the PC crashed (last May I think) are gone forever. Sadness.
- Ang dilemmang hindi: Sa November 18, may birthday tribute gig for Wolfmann sa Rock Radio (10mins away from home, free admission pa). Meron ding Urbandub sa Breakfast Club (15mins away from home). At meron ding Admit One 5th Anniv Party featuring the orig lineup, especially my beloved Twisted Halo. Kaya ko siya tinawag na "dilemmang hindi". Sayang yung mga neighborhood gigs, pero hindi na pinag-iisipan pa kung saan ako matatagpuan sa Sabado.