Saturday, November 25, 2006

Woohoo!

Reasons to woohoo this weekend:

1. I have Tala-Arawan!!! (Sugarfree's new album. Gogetit!!!)
2. I'll be watching Lokomotiv tonight (also Southern Grass, Kinkyhooters, DRT - bands I've been wanting to watch for the longest time) at Rock Radio/Al's Bar!
3. The PC is back, and my files are intact!!! (Naks, pwede atang lyrics yun ah...)

Sana dumagdag itong mga reasons to woohoo na 'to:

1. Sana manalo ang '98 vs. '04 tomorrow sa Pisay Alumni Basketball League (PABL, aka Interbatch)
2. Sana maka-prepare ako ng maayos ng lessons for this week - crunchtime na kasi!
3. Sana mabawas-bawasan ang kelangang gawin na trabaho - check stuff, prep stuff, stuff stuff...
4. Finally upload pics and vidclips from Admit One's 5th Anniv Party Part 2!

Will do some of those stuff later. I just have to check my email for labrep submissions...

To Dahlia: So sorry I wasn't able to stay for the Family Camp. I was there, but it was still the Val Ed talk, and then I had to leave din kaagad after. Bawi nalang ako next time =)

EDIT (11/27/06)

1. We won!!! '98 vs '92 next Sunday at the Pisay Gym. 3rd straight Finals appearance na namin. Sana naman we win it all the way this time ;)
2. Ang dami pa rin kelangan i-check at i-prep :((
3. The Lokomotiv gig was awesome! Sobrang nakakamiss panoorin si Wolf at David! And Danny and Ryan were so approachable. Pics and vidclips up soon.
4. Yey na-upload ko na Admit One 5th Anniv Party Part 2 pics and vids! Hanapin niyo nalang dito, tinatamad nako magpost ng individual links hehehe: http://mightydacs98.multiply.com

No comments: