Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tonight was YouTube night

It all started with my guitar.

I got home, played some guitar, got reminded of one of my most favorite rock n' roll songs - Hard to Handle (the Black Crowes' version; I have yet to listen to the original by Otis Redding).

So I YouTubed.

BLACK CROWES - HARD TO HANDLE (Live 1990)
(Chris sings this quite differently from the record though.)



Then I remembered another Black Crowes song I liked. At this point, I'm contemplating visiting the record store tomorrow to buy me a Black Crowes CD (sakto sweldo, hehehe)...

BLACK CROWES - SHE TALKS TO ANGELS (Live 2006)



Then I remembered the person who introduced me to this song.

JOSH LOGAN - PAINFUL BREATH/SHE TALKS TO ANGELS
(Live 2006, after Rockstar: Supernova was concluded)



Then I even YouTube-d and MySpace-d Toby Rand/Juke Kartel, and Phil Ritchie/Lennex. Yup, my boys on Rockstar: Supernova :P

Then I opened a new browser window, which led me to CNN.com. One of the headlines was: "Elephant bites, flings Corwin"

And then I feared the worst...oh sh!t, is Jeff alright???

Thankfully, he is. Just a twisted arm is all. Found the footage on YouTube, but what I'm sharing here is one of his talks in San Francisco. He talked about a lot of stuff. This particular segment has Jeff talking about how he had it hard in high school. Yes, Jeff Corwin had a hard time in high school(!) But how did he get to be the awesome wildlife biologist he is now?

JEFF CORWIN AS A STUDENT



So there. A night of YouTube and MySpace, the Internet.
A night of reacquainting myself with my celebrity crushes, actually :D

No comments: