Monday, August 25, 2008

Now this is more like it - EHEADS REUNION GIG IS FOR REAL!

From Philmusic.com:

The rumors flew fast and thick all weekend. The story was that the Eraserheads Reunion was canceled. After all the relentless pressure from the anti-smoking lobby led by Dr. Maricar Limpin and her cohorts at the Department of Health, Philip Morris did pull out of the show they organized. But on Sunday night, Raymund Marasigan himself made the announcement: The Eraserheads are "most definitely"pushing through with the reunion show. On schedule. At the right venue. On 08.30.2008 at the Fort Bonifacio open field.

(Quoting Raimund Marasigan's post:)

there are good news and bad news.

unfortunately it's no longer free. all the long winded registration procedures in the red nation site is now void.

the good news is that the age limit is now 12 years old (for safety reasons) and tickets will be sold so you don't have to wait for confirmation and what not.

the official announcement and ticketing details will come out in major newspapers and on the radio on tuesday.


Read more.

- - - - -

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Kahit na feeling ko nakaisa ang Marlboro dito...I don't give a crap about them anymore. I just want to see this band play. I just want to hear legit ads about the gig. I just want us fans, even my underage students, to be able to witness this historical event. I just want my beloved Eheads.

NOW I'm giddy...ngayon lang talaga ako naexcite...

No comments: