Thursday, February 12, 2009

AI8: Top 36 (Who are your faves?)

Danny Gokey FTW

AI8's Top 36, and my two cents worth on some of them:

1. Anoop Desai - one of my faves
2. Von Smith - annoying, over-the-top singer
3. Alex Wagner Trugman - geeks rule!
4. Adam Lambert - gay (which is not a bad thing, but I don't like him still)
5. Taylor Vaifanua
6. Jasmine Murray - sure Top 12
7. Arianna Afsar
8. Casey Carlson - pretty girl with the lovely smile
9. Megan Corkrey
10. Mishabonna Henson
11. Stevie Wright
12. (Joanna Pacitti Replaced by) Felicia Barton!
13. Kendall Beard - reminds me (very superficially) of Kelly Pickler, but in a good way
14. Kristen McNamara - waiting to see what she's got; find her slightly interesting
15. Alexis Grace
16. Scott MacIntyre - I fall for his sob story all the time
17. Lil Rounds - moms rule!
18. Jesse Langseth - nice vocals! But not too commercial ('cause it's not pop)
19. Allison Iraheta
20. Danny Gokey - FOR THE WIN!
21. Ricky Braddy
22. Matt Giraud - Simon says he's reminded of Elliott; I tend to agree at times
23. Ju’not Joyner
24. Jorge Nunez
25. Brent Keith
26. Stephen Fowler
27. Nick Mitchell/Norman Gentle - my guilty pleasure :P
28. Jackie Tohn
29. Tatiana Del Toro - A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G.; but makes for good TV (face it)
30. Nathaniel Marshall - drama boy, but can sing
31. Jeanine Vailes
32. Kai Kalama - I find him cool
33. Anne Marie Boskovich - sexy-naive-looking girl
34. Kris Allen
35. Michael Sarver - roughnecks rule! I love that this big guy sings like he's from a boyband :P
36. Matt Breitzke - roughnecks rule!

Echoing a comment from Peyups.com: parang wala masyadong patapon this year

Also, it's touching to see that there are a lot of mommies and daddies in the group. Seeing their kids is always a joy. And knowing that they're doing this for their families is a nice thing. Pauso yan ni Chris Daughtry, who was very early on in AI5 touted as the 'rocker dad'. Hehehe.

No comments: