Thursday, April 09, 2009

Astro Boy (October 2009) - Woohoo!

OMG OMG OMG! There's gonna be an Astro Boy movie?!

I totally looove Astro! My phone's named after him, and my ringtone for my guy is the theme from the 80's cartoons :D Hinanap ko sa BF Ruins yung DVD niyan, and I watched the whole thing all over again :)

Ngayon ko lang nahagilap na may movie pala. It's gonna be CGI, and the voices include the following:

Nicholas Cage as Dr. Tenma, the scientist who created Astro
Bill Nighy as Dr. Elefun, the scientist who eventually takes care of and maintains Astro
Kristen Bell as Cora...sino si Cora?!
Freddie Highmore (Charlie!) as Astro Boy...just watched the trailer...ang baba na ng boses niya hehe

Other voices include Donald Sutherland, Eugene Levy, and Nathan Lane.

Weee, excited na ko! I hope the movie doesn't disappoint...

Official site for the movie: http://www.astroboy-themovie.com

A customized Multiply theme (Ang ganda! Gamitin ko soon, will still hang on to my Nirvana theme for a while): http://customizedthemes.multiply.com/photos/album/17769/17769

And the trailer, from YouTube:



No comments: