Sunday, January 29, 2006

iPod survey!

Got this from Jem.

- - - - -

Go to your music player of choice and put it all on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

[01] what do you think of me, Rabii*?
Neon - John Mayer (haha, ang funky ko naman)
*Rabii - my newly-christened (for the purpose of this entry, hehe) black Nano; Ilokano for night/evening

[02] will i have a happy life?
You're In Love - Wilson Philips (yehesss)

[03] what do my friends really think of me?
This Is The Last Time - Keane
(lyrics: "You fall on me for anything you like, and no I don't mind")

[04] do people secretly lust after me?
Death Metal - Datu's Tribe (hahaha senseless)

[05] how can i make myself happy?
Para - Wolfmann
("para", as in to stop. hmmm, i wonder what i should quit :P)

[06] what should i do with my life?
Krafty - New Order
(lyrics: "I need a second chance, this time I'll get it right")

[07] why must life be so full of pain?
Hold On - Marty Casey and Lovehammers (ayuz)

[08] how can i maximize my pleasure during sex?
Magasin - Eraserheads (LOL!)

[09] will i ever have children?
I Walk Beside You - Dream Theater (Drew, ikaw ba yang katabi ko?)

[10] will i die happy?
Everybody Hurts - Paul Anka (hmmm...)

[11] can you give me some advice?
Minsan - Eraserheads (how about now? hehehe)

[12] what do you think happiness is?
Pillow Of Your Bones - Chris Cornell
(lyrics: "Like a lie without the pain, on the pillow of your bones")

[13] what's my favourite fetish?
Ghost Train - Counting Crows

- - - - -

Hahaha, parang mas swak yung mga sagot ni Jem. Kaya ayun, hinanap ko nalang sa lyrics ang kasagutan :P

No comments: