Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Mighty Dacs, 2005 edition

I had a haircut. Ai. Where's my hair...I miss em already :(

It's still long, but not as looong as before (siyempre, hairCUT nga eh duh). Maninibago ako nito when I shampoo hehe. And I can't play with it like I used to. But I think it looks nicer na now. Sana. Tomorrow's judgement day, pagpasok sa school hehehe.

- - - - -

Instructions: Copy and paste the first sentence(s) from your first entry of each month this past year. What better way to sum up your year and make a countdown to '06!

Hahaha, matagal ko na dapat 'to ginawa, ngayon ko lang naalala. Got this from Jam/Jae/Alekos.


Date: Monday, January 03, 2005
Title: Shame on Sham! Astig to 2b Orig! (ANTI-PIRACY Event)
Entry: Helping out a friend with promotions. This is worth checking out!


Friday, February 04, 2005
February Gig Skeds
Ang mga nasagap kong gig sked for February...


Monday, March 14, 2005
What is The Doppler Effect?
Ayon sa
Encyclopedia Britannica Online:

Monday, April 18, 2005
Panaghoy sa Subic, the Ilang-Ilang '07 outing!
Hmmm, long time no post! So to make up for lost blogtime, I'ma post 3 entries tonight hehehe.


Thursday, May 05, 2005
Ang aking Hari ng Sablay
My Andrew's done with college, and he finally got to don that piece of cloth known to UP grads as the Sablay.

Sunday, June 05, 2005
Panahon na para magsaya
Yeah, uh huh. Hehehe, pasukan na naman - aka tapos na ang bakasyon!


Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Rockstar INXS: AI for the rockers! \m/
(Actually plug muna ng isang gig, and then...) Stumbled upon the first episode of Rockstar INXS the other night...and I loved it!


Wednesday, August 03, 2005
MiG will rock you!
Rockstar:INXS, 08/04/05 (And the obsession continues...)


Monday, September 05, 2005
Back to reality
Humanities Week is over.


Thursday, October 06, 2005
Oktoberfest schmest
OCTOBER Lokal Music Updates...


Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Asti's garden
I dreamed of Asti last night (actually morning na ata nun).


Saturday, December 03, 2005
Can you multiply?
Hmmm. NU Rock Awards kanina. Ni hindi man lang ako nakinig sa radyo para sa live broadcast. Hehehe.


No comments: