Thursday, April 20, 2006

Summer kwento # 1: Sabangan

Though I'm not busy, suddenly I'm tamad to blog (yeah, like you know). Tuloy, ngayon lang ako magkukuwento tungkol sa aking summer gimiks (sus, parang andami).

Work ended March 31, and by April 3 my family and I were on our way to the beach in Sabangan Resort, Batangas.



It was something like a 2-3 hour drive from our house in Paranaque, and I slept for 90% of the trip (gising lang ako nung nagbreakfast kami sa McDo Caltex sa SLEX hehehe).



The place was nice - new, clean, malapit lang sa beach ang cottages, no corkage (ansarap ng food na dala namin!).



Basically, we just hung out and relaxed.



And ate. A lot (pamily ko pa).



My niece and sis even found a live jellyfish on the beach.



On the way home, my sis's boyfriend's car ran over a short log on the highway and busted his tire AND the mags :( So we pulled over for him to change the tire, while I picked fruit from the aratilis tree just beside the car, hehehe. Sarap!

Ebe was also at the resort with his high school buddies. Halos sabay lang kami dumating sa Sabangan. Humabol lang siya kasi Sugarfree had a Pampanga gig the previous day (Saturday). Saklap lang kasi alis rin lang pala friends niya Sunday. So mas matagal pa binyahe niya to Batangas kaysa yung stay niya sa resort. But then again, nothing beats being with high school friends :)

No comments: