Saturday, July 15, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things

These are a few of my ALL-TIME favorite things. This listing is actually for my own personal record. I tend to have a lot of favorites that I actually forget they're on my list. But the ones that DO make it to my list are the ones that put a smile on my face or make me go "Awww" everytime I encounter them. And since they're ALL-TIME favorites, that means I will love these people/things to pieces till the day I die.

All of these are in no particular order, and are by no means complete (as I said, I forget):
(Last updated: 08/10/06, 12:14 a.m.)

Celeb crushes
Jeff Corwin

Robert Downey Jr.
Joseph Fiennes
Heath Ledger
Gary Sinise
Jason Isaacs
Joaquin Phoenix
Ely Buendia
Basti Artadi
Luke and Owen Wilson
Matthew McConaughey
Robbie Williams
Ewan McGregor
Hugh Jackman
Russel Crowe
George Eads
Kyle Chandler
Patrick Dempsey
Sean Penn

Dante Basco

Food
Anything Reese's
White (Cheese) Pizza from Brooklyn Pizza
Chocolates, especially the dark variety
Sisig
Anything Starbucks

Isaw
C2 Green

Songs
Stay by U2
Prayer for the Dying by Seal
Hiram by Twisted Halo
Tiny Dancer by Elton John
Your Song by Elton John
Do You Sleep by Lisa Loeb
I Need You Here by Color It Red
Plush by STP
Estranged by GNR
I Stay Away by Alice in Chains
Oklahoma by Billy Gilman
Far Behind by Candlebox
Heart of Mine by Bobby Caldwell
One Last Cry by Brian McKnight
World I Know by Collective Soul
Someone to Watch Over Me (dunno whose version I like; not Katherine McPhee's...)

I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt/George Michael
Interstate Love Song by STP

*No songs from the Beatles, the Eraserheads, and Wolfgang because it's so darn hard to pick JUST ONE!

Artists
Twisted Halo
Counting Crows
Eraserheads
Wolfgang
Usher
Eminem
Beatles
Urbandub
Pearl Jam
STP
silverchair
Sugarfree
Lisa Loeb
Natalie Imbruglia
Alice in Chains
Robbie Williams
Cynthia Alexander
Bon Jovi
Michael Jackson
Mr. Big
Nirvana
Metallica

Music Videos
The Perfect Drug by Nine Inch Nails
Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Army of Me by Bjork
Return to Innocence by Enigma
Around the World by Daft Punk
Frozen by Madonna
Estranged by GNR

Movies
Almost Famous
Forrest Gump
The Patriot
Dead Poets Society
What Dreams May Come
Clueless
Ever After
Outbreak
Moulin Rouge
Gladiator
Shakespeare in Love
Heart and Souls
Only You

Hook

Soundtracks
Clueless
Matrix 1
Spawn
I am Sam
Cruel Intentions
Little Nicky

No comments: