Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Early Edition is coming back to cable :)

One of my TV crushes will once again be on TV :D



Kyle Chandler stars as Gary Hobson in the series Early Edition, which ran from 1996 to 2000. Just this evening, I saw ads of its reruns on either Star World or AXN (I can't remember), and I'm definitely catching those again


Actually, Chandler currently stars in the TV series Friday Night Lights, and he's also been in several movies like King Kong and The Kingdom; he was also in some Grey's Anatomy eps. But, since I'm such a big fan of his and of TV and movies, I haven't seen any of those, haha!


It was an Early Edition Holy Week marathon when I first saw Kyle Chandler years ago; he's been on my crush list since then. Never mind that Early Edition isn't the best TV show out there (its plots have 'convenience' and 'coincidence' written all over them); I'm there for Kyle Chander



No comments: